8.20.2002

First off, I'm happy to report that my sister (Christina) passed her second test yesterday afternoon so congrats to her. :-)

Kazaa is really bugging me. I cannot get the darn thing to download. Why? I don't know. I had it before the hard drive crashed and now I can't get it back. *Going through major music withdrawel here* So since we couldn't get it on this computer my dad downloaded it to his computer at work, saved it to disk, and brought it here for me to try it that way.So I started out to do that last night was it was going super slow and it kept freezing up and just acting weird. THEN I get disconnected from the internet and tried for over 10 minutes to get back on but that was useless. By this time I was starting to get way stressed out (dumb, I know to get stressed over something like this but I couldn't help it) so I decided to get something to eat, go to my room, and read. So...I still don't know if I'll be able to download Kazaa since the download got terminated when I was disconnected. I will try again this afternoon. I just do not have the patience right now.

I'm not in the mood to vent about the Sox right now so I'll just say: DON'T ASK. ::fumes::

Now, I really want to do something with my website before school starts so I'm going to see what I can get done. I want to do something new and cool but I have absolutely no idea what,lol.

|