8.25.2002

I have a horrible headache. I think it's from that stuff they use to repave the road.

Well, the picnic was not what I would call fun. It was on the hot side and Emily was fussy so we hardly got a decent walk in. The food was nasty stuff. And there were flies on a lot of it. There was no way I was eating watermelon convered with flies,lol. They didn't have any hot dogs! I mean, come on. They had hamburgers and brats. Neither of which I care for. (Well, I do like homemade hamburgers but that's it.)

The Sox won again! rofl

Oh, should be interesting during these last three games though because Tony G. twisited his knee (will have an MRI tomorrow) so Jimenez (sp) was called up. I'm anxious to see how he is. Back to Tony G., hopefully it's nothing real serious with him and he can be back and ready to go when spring training starts...assuming there is spring training. Which reminds me about what I want to tell you all about the owners but I'm not in the mood for that right now. Back to Tony G. (again,lol), he is really a much bigger part of thos team than some people realize (though I think all real Sox fans know), not to mention a good friend of the one and only Paul Konerko (lol, a lot of PK fans are also Tony G. fans since we found out they are friends).

|