12.04.2005

Starting to Accomplish More

I am almost finished with the third body paragraph! Just need to add a little bit more to that and write my conclusion. Then use tomorrow for revising and turn the paper in on Tuesday. I am right on schedule and I am so proud of myself for remaining so. This is exciting. I think the tylenol kicked in. I still have a headache and am still tired, but it's not quite as severe as before.

I made a trip to Walmart this afternoon. I bought a loaf of bread to share with Katie because neither of us thought we could use a whole loaf. So we split it and now it's almost gone. The good news is my PB&J is almost gone too. The only reason why I bought bread was so I could use that up and not have to throw it out next week.

Later...

|