World Series Trophy

Yesterday I got to go and get my picture taken with the trophy. It was so cool. It was a really good experience and I got to take several photos. I got there early enough that I was fourth in line, plus they started a little early so it didn't take nearly as long as I had expected. That was a pleasent surprise.
Friday was my birthday. It was really nice. My grandmother came over, as well as my aunt, uncle, and cousins.
Yesterday after seeing the trophy I went shopping (again). I went to Payless ( I love that store!) and bought two pairs of shoes and two purses all for under $50. I love making my money stretch! So many stores are having amazing sales right now.
Today I might be going to the store again. I don't know. I really want to go for a walk. I am definitely feeling the need to get some exercise.
Break is starting to feel really long now. Part of me is even feeling ready for classes again. Which reminds me that I need to email my professors and find out which books I need.
Later...


<< Home