The good news: I finally got Kazaa to download last night so I have been rebuilding my music collection over the last two hours.
The bad news: My mom is in one of her *moods* where we all get together and clean the house and you better not be caught doing anything else. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
The kinda good news but not really: The Sox have a 9-1 lead over the Twins and it looks like they will end their six game losing streak and give Buehrle his 16 win of the season that should really be his 17th but they didn't give him any support last Friday in Oakland and he lost 1-0. If only there wasn't going to be a strike Buehrle would be an almost lock to win 20. It's amazing that with people like Buehrle, Konerko, and Maggs we are such a bad team. I've seen a lot of teams with a lot less talent and a lot more wins.
Well, it is storming here so I have to listen to the game on the radio now because our satellite went out.


<< Home