9.06.2002

The real Sox are back...after winning seven in a row they've now lost three ina row. [sarcasm]Now that's more like it![/sarcasm]

I was just thinking about how many of you hear me talk about the Sox and my favorite players all the time but you probably have no idea what they look like. So here you go--the links will take you to a page that includes a picture and info. :-)

Paul Konerko

Mark Buehrle

Jon Garland

Joe Crede

Ok, those are my four faves and are my "level one" favorites. Maybe sometime if I'm bored I'll give you my "level two" favorites,lol. ;-)


On to other subjects...I am still writing my essay on L.M. Montgomery. I already have 12 handwritten pages and I'm not done yet. This is definitely going to take me through the weekend to get it done. My goodness, this just proves how easy it is to write about something that you are interested in. I always like the writing I have to do for school but it usually doesn't come this easy. By the time I finish with this essay I think it is going to be equal in size to all the essays I wrote on Homer put together. L.M. Montgomery is definitely more interesting than Homer, don't you think so?

Why is no one online right now? Sheesh, I get on for my friends sake and you guys aren't even here. :-P

|