10.27.2005

WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS


It has not sunk in. I don't know when it will. Maybe when I am sitting at a game next June or something. Wow. We are the champions. And for once, the best team actually won the whole damn thing. They were in first place all year and they never let up. They always did what needed to be done when it needed to be done.

I totally called the sweep. I feel like a genius, but I knew it would be like that. There really wasn't much suspense for me during the playoffs at all. I knew what was going to happen. I correctly predicted the outcome of each Sox game this postseason.

I am home for fall break right now. It was so nice to be able to watch that win with my family. I cried during the last out. It was so amazing. Still hasn't sunk in though.

Later...

|