10.13.2005

Winning Is Fun

Last night's game was so amazing! I was talking online with some friends when the Sox won in the bottom of the ninth and I freaked them out with my exclamations. Haha. That was so much fun.

There is actually other stuff going on in my life besides baseball right now, but it's not as exciting.

This weekend is parents weekend so tomorrow my parents and two of my sisters will be here! I'm really diappointed my other sister can't come though. I want to see her.

It's time to start figuring out what classes I want to take next semester. Basically everything I'm going to take is required stuff, but I have to figure which professors I want.

We had a pop quiz in Spanish today. I completely messed up on the first part of it so I am sure I failed it, but I doubt it's worth very much.

Later...

|