Go Me!
So at some point in our Spanish class we are going to be given a map quiz where we have to name the Spanish-speaking countries. I don't know when it will be. Could be today, could be next week, could be next month. Anyway, I was really worried about this because geography is not my thing, plus some of those countries are so small I didn't know how I was ever going to be able to point them out on the map, even if I could remember their names. No worries now! I found a blank map on the internet that I have been using for practice since last night and this morning I think I've finally got it memorized. I think every day until we get the quiz I'll just go over it a few times to make sure I haven't forgotten it. I'm excited about this because I know there will be other aspects of the Spanish course I won't do well with so every little thing helps.
Later...


<< Home