Procrastinating
I am at the library. My next class is at 10 and I've nothing to do. I have reading to do for English, but I don't have the book yet. :-/
English was very interesting. More later. Maybe.
I am really looking forward to history tomorrow. It's going to be so fun.
Spanish is next; then Bio after lunch. I don't know what to expect from biology. I haven't taken it since 9th grade and pretty much I remember nothing from it.
Lost tonight. I am looking forward to that. Unfortunately there is a stupid dorm meeting at 9:45 so I will have to miss the last 15 minutes. Thank goodness I have a vcr.
Better get going now. I love the new classroom buildings, but because they are new I don't know where anything is. I want to make sure I am not late to class.
Later...


<< Home