Spring Break
Writing papers during spring break is no fun. :(
A lot has been going on lately. I've been sick, but finally getting better now. My computer broke and I had to send it into HP. They are going to fix it because I have a service plan, thankfully. So for now I am stuck using my mom's old laptop. At least she is letting me use it though! It is definitely better than nothing and I don't know what I would do without it.
So I have been home since Friday night and it's been really nice. I went shopping at T.J. Maxx last Saturday. That was a ton of fun. I spent quite a bit of money, but I bought really nice stuff at amazing prices and got exactly what I wanted so it was worth it.
Yesterday I went to the Milwaukee Museum to see the exhibit from the Vatican. That was really cool. The museum was really nice. I had never been there before.
Tonight I am going to see Thoroughly Modern Millie at the Marriot. I am really excited about that! I can hardly wait.
In the meantime I have two papers to write. I am working on the easier one first. In a way it is kind of fun--never thought I'd get to write about screwball comedies. I feel like it is way more difficult for me than it should be though. I've always heard that CCA papers are easy! Oh well, I should be able to finish it today and then start on the English one tomorrow. That one is going to be a real pain.
Oh, and did I mention that I need a job for next summer?


<< Home