Yay for Friday
I get to enjoy this weekend before tackling the problem of how I am going to 1) spend time with my family next weekend since it is parents weekend; 2) Attend CCA all week the following week starting on Sunday the 5th; 3) and study for 1 exam and 2 midterms, all three of which are on Monday the 6th, while similtaneously spending time with my family and attending CCA.
I have a few questions.
1) Why is the CCA scheduled to start the same weekend as parents weekend?
2) Why do they always schedule CCAs around midterm season?
3) Why are three of my professors having exams during CCA week and the day after parents weekend ends?
This is really bad. Studying for two exams at once is bad enough, but three exams (English, Spanish, and Biology) all on one day is insane. Add in the fact that some of Friday, all of Saturday, and half of Sunday will be spent with my family, PLUS a CCA movie and lecture on the other half of Sunday... I have NO IDEA when I will study for these things. This is completely insane. It is way worse than the day after I got back from DC. I thought that was bad. Geez.
So the only thing I can think of to do it to start studying really early, perhaps on Wednesday. In a normal situation I would not start studying until Friday or Saturday for a Monday exam because that way I remember it easier because it is my whole focus and it leaves no time to be distracted by other things. So I don't know how this is going to work out, but there is nothing else to do. It is very frustrating though because this week I had hardly anything (just two easy quizzes) and next week I have absolutely nothing. Why is everything grouped on one day! I used to complain about things grouped in one week. That would be nice now.
In the meantime, I am going to enjoy this fun-filled weekend, at least tonight and tomorrow! Sunday I will worry about what to do for next week. Tonight we are going to the Gathering (the local coffeeshop) and Walmart. Later in the evening I will probably watch a movie with some friends. Tomorrrow night is the President's Ball and I am going with a group of friends. We are going to drive to Jackson for dinner and probably stop at Starbucks too. I am excited!
Later...


<< Home