4.09.2006

This has been a good weekend. I am sad it is drawing to a close.

This afternoon I went to the softball game. That was a lot of fun because we won! The weather here is getting really nice too. Tuesday is supposed to be 70.

Last night I went out to dinner and to the dance concert. That was really interesting. I don't really know a lot about modern dance so it was different. Some of it was weird, but other parts were good.

Friday I had a biology exam. I think I did really well on it. I tried a new method of studying and I think it helped, but we'll see.

Tuesday I have a Spanish exam. I don't know if I am ready for it or not. I think I am. Part of me wishes it was tomorrow instead of Tuesday. I'd like to just get it over with. I don't think it is going to be quite as hard as I thought it would be, based on the study guide.

|