I apologize for not updating this in several days. I forgot to on Saturday. Then on Sunday my dad *took over* the computer (i.e. He was using it.). Last night I didn't get on because I had a horrible headache. Today I am sick so I got on here for something to do and was about to get off and I realized I hadn't been here yet.
So what is new? Well, on the baseball side of things, Joe Crede just keeps getting better and better. Two home runs last night along with three RBI. Wooohooo! Paulie also had a decent game and he hit his 27th and drove in his 97th. He should get 100 RBI easy, but we thought that last year too!
I finally finished my L. M. Montgomery biography. I got an A! I'm so glad. I put so much time into it I would have been really mad at myself if I hadn't gotten an A. People who requested to read it will be getting it soon. Anyone else want to read it? Just ask,lol.
Well, I really do need to go. So...I am off~


<< Home