12.24.2002

Merry Christmas everyone!

Today was a pretty relaxing day, though I didn't do much except watch Emily (my one year old sis). I kind of wish I could have done something else, but there was no one else to watch her.

Tonight we all watched A Christmas Story. I used to not like it, but I think I can appreciate it better now that I'm older,lol. It's pretty funny. Yesterday I watched Hello Dolly with my sisters and my mom. I love that movie! Thursday I'm going to watch Arsenic and Old Lace. I'm so excited! I've never seen it before, but I've been wanting to for a long, long time. I guess Thursday I will go to the library and get some more movies. I can't believe my plans to watch movies over break are actually working out so far! LOL I also have to find a day to take my sisters to see Treasure Planet. I think they are still showing it in the IMAX theater here. That would be cool.

Tomorrow is hopefully a nice, calm, peaceful day. It should be after everyone had opened their gifts anyhow! LOL Well, I better go now. I am actually going to try to go to bed early so I'm somewhat awake at church in the morning.

Later...

|