12.23.2002

First, I'd like to wish a happy birthday to three people.

Happy Birthday to my Trixie friend, Alyce! I hope this next year is great for you.

Happy Birthday to my dear SMaKy friend, Catie! I don't know if you read my blog or not, but I'm thinking of ya.

And last but not least, even though I know she's not reading this, happy birthday to my wonderful grandma. :-)

Today has been a pretty good day. Went for a walk this morning. During the winter my mom and I walk at the mall since we obviously aren't going to walk in 20 degree weather,lol. There is something about that mall air though that gives me a headache every week. I'm happy to say that it did go away this afternoon.

I did a ton of reading today. I'm rereading Pat of Silver Bush again. Normally I reread all my L. M. Montgomery favorites in the summer but by the time I read Anne and Emily, as well as some other things, I didn't have time for Pat before school started.

We had my grandma's birthday "party" tonight. She and my uncle came over. (Yes, that uncle I was talking about the other night.) It was very nice. It actually wasn't too bad after they had been here for a little while. I love my grandma to death, but she's a completely different person around my uncle.

Later...

|