I have been so busy I haven't even had time to blog.
Where to start...I've been working for over a month now and I am really enjoying my job. It's a good job and not too hard once you get the hang of it. My co-workers are great too. I've been working 4-5 days a week, 4 hours at a time.
I entered the county fair again this year. It was a very successful year for me. I entered 8 photos and placed on 7 of them. I have never done that before. I won 4 1st places, 1 2nd place, 1 3rd place, and 1 4th place. So overall it was very exciting. If you want to see my photos you can go here. I have all of my past winning ones there too. I can't believe this was already my fifth year. In some ways I still feel new, but in other ways it seems like I have been doing this forever.
This past Thursday I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean. Your assignment is to go see this movie if you haven't already. Actually, this is your assignment even if you have already seen it. I am going to try to go again this week, though I have no clue where I will fit that in. Maybe Tuesday. It's an awesome movie though. Johnny Depp absolutely stole the show. He was terrific. He had great lines too, very funny. One other thing that I hesitate to mention is I now have this *thing* for Orlando Bloom. *sigh* I hesitate to mention this because I am in the very small minority in my feelings here. No one seems to understand. Oh well. My sister's skating coach has the same feelings and we seem to be kindred spirits so all is well. Seriously, the amount of things that we have in common is truly scary.
I have to go for now, but I shall leave you with one of my favorite "Pirates" quotes.
Jack Sparrow: Let it go, lad. It's not worth you getting beat again.
Will Turner: You didn't beat me. You ignored the rules of engagement. In a fair fight, I would kill you.
Jack Sparrow: That's hardly incentive for me to fight fair then, is it?
Later...


<< Home