6.27.2003

Wow! I've just been switched over to the new blogger. It's very different looking, but it looks like you still use it the same way so hopefully I don't mess it up. :-P

I went to the Sox game today! It was awesome. I'm going tomorrow and Sunday as well. We arrived in the fourth inning because we were stuck in traffic. Luckily, I didn't miss any of the important or exciting stuff. Home run by Frank, home run by Cub-Killer Carlos Lee, and walk-off home run by the other Cub-Killer, Jose Valentin. He's one of the most clutch hitters I have ever seen. Since the Sox won last weekend's series they can't do any worse than a split for the season series. It'll be better than that though. I have a feeling...and besides, I'll be there wearing the current "lucky" hat. *g* This lucky hat got us a series win against the Twins and a win today. If it fails tomorrow I will switch to the other hat. No, I'm not a superstitious person, but it's fun to play with them in baseball. ;-) It was great seeing "Corky" strike out so many times. That was awesome. When we arrived at the game there were some Cub fans sitting in our seats. :-P The Sox fans sitting next to us thanked us for chasing the Cub fans away. heehee

I am going to be so emotionally exhausted Monday morning.

Later...

|