Today was a pretty good day for me. This morning I watched Star Trek Nemesis. I checked it out from the library yesterday. I almost freaked out when I saw it on the shelf. It's really hard to get popular/current movies from there because, well, you basically have to get lucky. Which I was to get it. See, my library is really weird. 1) You can only have the movies for 3 days. 2) You can't put movies on hold. So basically you just have to be in the right place at the right time. It was pretty good. Not the best ST, imo, but not the worst either.
Then around lunch time we went to the skating rink because my sister Sara was competing. She did her solo and won third place! I was really happy for her-she deserved it. She looked good, maybe the best I've ever seen her skate individually. (She does team skating too.)
Came home, did some chores, checked my email, and then got ready for work. I worked 6-10 tonight. It was slow again, but not as slow as Saturday and Friday. I don't like slow nights. As chaotic as it gets when it's busy at least there is always something to do. Two of my co-workers came in with their little daughter. She was so cute. It was kind of weird seeing them in non-work clothes though! LOL!
Well, I'm home now and just trying to catch up places. Tomorrow I am spending the morning/afternoon hanging out at my friend's house. I think we are going to watch movies and maybe play a board game or something. Or maybe cards...idk we do that a lot.
Then when I get home I will be leaving again. My sister Christina and I are going to see Pirates of the Caribbean again. She and I are both very obsessed with it. Me a little bit more than her, I think. ;-) I have a whole Word document with my favorite quotes, etc. I haven't done that since I first discovered Scarecrow & Mrs. King! I'd almost forgotten what it is like to go nuts about something. LOL
Later...


<< Home