Well, a lot has been going on, but I haven't had time to blog! In fact, I've hardly been online at all lately.
First things first, the Lake County Fair was this past weekend and once again I entered my photographs--7 photos plus one collage (that had about 7 or 8 photos on it). I got 1st and 4th on my portraits, 2nd on my collage, and 4th on my scenic. I'm going to try to get them scanned and uploaded sometime this week.
Yesterday I went to the Denise Swanson book signing in Niles. She was just as nice as I've always heard she was. She was nice enough to sign all seven of her books for me so that was exciting. I also got a picture which I will try to get uploaded later this week.
Today was my last day at work. However, I don't think it has really sunk in yet. I'm still going to be in contact with my friends from there--1) We've promised each other to keep in contact; 2) My sister is now working there. She's taking over my hours so if all else fails I can just ask her what's going on with everyone. :)
Tomorrow I start school shopping. I hope I find out what dorm I'm in soon!
Later...


<< Home