Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince
I finished reading this morning at 9:30. It was so good and anyone who says that the later books aren't as good as the first few is...uh, weird.
Man, I guess I should have seen some of that coming. I really don't know what to think. When I finished reading I thought everything seemed pretty obvious, but after reading other people's thoughts I really don't know what to think. When I start re-reading next week maybe I'll be able to come to some conclusions.
I just feel so weird though! Ok, so part of the reason for that is I was in a very deep sleep trying to catch up on some of the lost sleep from the past two nights and then was awoken suddenly by my cell phone ringing, but still. My heart was pounding and my first thought was, "who the heck is calling me?" and the second was...well, I don't want to say in case someone is reading this who hasn't read the book yet.
Later...


<< Home