Party Like It's 2005
I cannot wait for next season. When do pitchers and catchers report?
For the first time since August 21st, I actually feel somewhat homesick. I'm not so sure if I am actually homesick or if I just miss having Sox games to watch. But since there are no more games I wish I was at home where the party is still going on so I could celebrate with people who get it.
Now that I think about it, I don't think I am homesick. I think I am sad that the season is over. At least it lasted a month longer than usual!! *VBG*
The Sox play in Detroit in April. I would love to make a roadtrip with some of my fellow Sox fans here. I have always wanted to go on a Sox roadtrip. Unfortunately, it's not a weekend series but maybe we can still make it work.
I will probably be buying my season tickets this week! Yay!
Later...


<< Home