11.10.2005

Good news and bad news

First, the good news. I registered today and I got into the history class I want! I am so excited. I have the best professor ever and he's really popular so I was afraid I wouldn't get into it. But I did! I also got into biology. It was full, but they opened it back up. So now I won't have to do it next summer. Yay for that.

The bad news is that my Spanish class is full so I had to go with a different professor. He'll probably be ok, but I really wanted to keep the same professor.

The inbetween: as for English I really didn't know what to do because the class I was going to take conflicted with the time I now have to take Spanish at. So I just randomly picked a professor that I know nothing about. And it's at 8 am. Because for some stupid reason I thought that was the only time I could do it, but then I got out of there and looked at my schedule and realized that I could do class at 11. So I may go back and try to change that.

My three exams are over so that is a relief. I probably will have one more Spanish exam before finals, but basically my biggest thing left is my research paper. Pretty amazing. I really need to get cracking on that.

Later...

|