Good Morning!
I am at one of the computer labs right now. My next class is at ten. I already feel like I've been very productive today. English gets out at 8:50 so it occured to me that I could make it to breakfast before it closed at 9:05. That's right, I, Stephanie, went to breakfast for the first time since the first week of last semester. I realized that would be a better use of my time then going back to my room and eating (and thus getting distracted by the internet). So after I ate I got started on tomorrow's Spanish homework. This is such a wonderful feeling.
Yesterday I had a very full day, and the rest of the week is shaping up to be just as full.
Italian started yesterday. I think I am going to like that class, though history is definitely the best. The good thing about Italian is that it is only once a week so I don't think I will ever be able to get sick of it since I won't be thinking about it all the time.
I better get going.
Later...


<< Home