4.10.2006

This and That

We got back our biology exams today. I didn't do anywhere near as well as I thought I had. Huge shock...I've never been that far off in guessing my grade before. Still, I did improve slightly over my last test score, but it needs to be better. One more exam before the final. Thank goodness the lab grades help so much!

The Sox seem to be getting things back on track again. I am trying to convince my parents that we should all go to the game on Friday night since I'll be home. If I had realized a few months ago that I was going home for Easter I would have bought tickets for this weekend anyway. I am dying to go to a game.

I am going to a lecture tonight given by one of the profs I'll have next semester. Should be intersting.

I am really looking forward to going home. I need to go shopping!

Spanish exam tomorrow...

Later...

|