9.11.2002

I'm sick (I was sick yesterday too. Did I mention that?). I don't like being sick!!! Sheesh

Well, tonight I am going to a memorial service (at least that's what I think it's supposed to be). My thoughts on that later.

Paulie got 100 last night!! woooohooo! I was so happy and a little relieved too. I had this little hidden fear that it might not happen. But it did so all is well. And tonight Buehrle goes for his 18th win. He has four starts to get three wins. That makes me very happy because, you see, I thought he only had three starts to get three wins. So now I am very, very happy to find out that he actually has four.

It's September 11th again. The past year really did go fast in some ways. I just want to say that I am proud of this country and the people in it. A year ago, not quite a year ago actually because this was after the initial shock of everything that I actually started thinking this stuff out, I was afraid. Not about my safety though or what terrorists would do next, but how we would all respond. I'm not afraid anymore though. You guys have showed me that I underestimated us all. I know now that whatever happens we're going to be ok in the end because we'll stick together...and we have Good on our side. Look at everything in history--even at times if it seemed evil had won Good always did in the end. (Don't believe me? I'll lend you my history book from last year. That was a great book and very fascinating. I learned a lot that I had had no clue about before.)

|