No, no! The Giants cannot win. What has to be done now? Go home to Anaheim and win two. Go Angels!
No, I didn't do any writing after I finished blogging the other night but I did some yesterday afternoon. Added another scene. This isn't too bad. At this rate maybe I'll have this fic done in 6 months. Just kidding, I really hope it's done sooner than that but have I mentioned before that I am the world's slowest writer? (That is, unless I'm writing biographys on L. M. Montgomery. For some reason I can write those fast.) At least I'm much faster as a beta. If I wasn't I don't know that people would want me as their beta, rofl.
After tonight there will be only two potential baseball games left in this year, and just one if the Giants are, God forbid, going to win on Saturday. And then...the horror begins. I wonder what dumb trade Kenny Williams will make this year? And please, please let Frank stay. And please, please get rid of Todd Ritchie. And please, please sign Mark Buehrle...and Paul Konerko!
Later...


<< Home