10.12.2002

Ok, I had a kind of crummy day but it's much better now.

I talked to my mom about this today--I think we are going to switch my math class to the afternoon. Having it in the morning will make me stressed all day. I had an awful time with a geometry problem this morning and I couldn't do anything else for the rest of the day. Actually though, looking on the bright side, this is probably a record for me. I mean, we've almost completed one quater and this is the first time this year I've gotten stressed out about something math related. If I can just be consistent in math this year! That's all I ask for. That's what my goal is--to be consistent with it. Last year in the second semester I got a B in math, my lowest grade in anything, but I was VERY happy with it. I was not consistent at all with it. Some tests I got C's, some B's, some A's. I could have gotten an A in it! But then, I also could have gotten a C. I would have too if I hadn't almsot failed one test. That was kind of my wake up call. After that I studied much harder and was more careful not to make careless mistakes. The next three tests I got 100's on all of them. That was sweet.

But then the day didn't get any better. This happened during my website design class and I was working on tables. First time I've ever done tables and it was not hard at all once I figured out that it makes much more sense if you just go ahead and do it instead of trying to understand it BEFORE you do it. LOL. So yeah...I'm not stressed out about that anymore...I think.

THEN, when I'm at the library my mom got mad at me but...lol. Fortunately we never stay mad at each other long. Our disagreements are usually no longer than...5 minutes?

But right now I'm in a really great mood because the Angels won! Wooohoo! They have a 2-1 series lead. Sweet. :-D

|