10.12.2002

Do bad days always come in three's? If so I better watch out tomorrow. But the thing with me is that I'm a pretty optimistic person so even on days when there is far more bad than good I find it hard to think of the day as a complete waste because, hey, at least I'm alive, you know?

So anyway...this morning my mom was not feeling well and she was really frustrated with my sisters. We were on our way to get my new desk and she was just venting and complaining the whole time and it really got me all upset. This was my one chance to get my desk but I really wanted to go home. I was so miserable. Once we got there though everything was ok. We decided to have fun and eat lunch too, while we were there. (We were at IKEA.) It was a lot of fun and I got a new desk, desk chair, and sitting chair.

Then we came home and I knew ahead of time that my dad needed my help reorganizing the attic. When I came in though he was just eating lunch so I went upstairs and I fell asleep because I was so exhausted. (I didn't get enough sleep last night.) The next thing I know my sister is shaking me so hard. Now I was very tired so when she woke me up I just started crying. This is not the first time she has done this to me and it's really getting rediculous.

The I go outside to help with the attic. I'm not too fond of heights so this was quite a sacrifice for me (never mind the fact that I had homework which I will now have to do tomorrow). And for awhile it wasn't too bad. My dad and I were getting along great and my sister wasn't being too annoying. But then much later when my dad was handing down an old mattress that we no longer need it was heavier than I had realized. It fell, knocked into the old baby crib leaning next to the stairs and...dented my dad's car!!!!!! I took one look at it and just started crying. This was really bad. My dad loves his car so much. If it had hit my mom's I wouldn't have worried. But it hit my dad's. I broke my dad's car and I wasn't even driving it! He's not mad at me...I think, but I know he is sad about his car being dented.

Ok, I had to get that all out. I feel better now, just tired. Go Angels!

|