9.27.2002

I have a horrible headache so I don't know how long I'll be on here.

Wow, wow, wow. I can't believe it's already playoff time. Last regular season game for each team is this Sunday. The Divison Series starts Tuesday for everyone except the Braves and whoever the wild card team is. They start Wednesday, I believe. The AL Playoff teams are: Minnesota, New York, Oakland, and Anaheim. The NL Playoff teams are: Saint Louis, Atlanta, Arizona (probably), and either L.A. or San Francisco. Who am I rooting for? Well, for the NL I'm going with the Braves. They have the best record in the NL and have been very good this year. They won their 100th game tonight. Besides, I used to be a Braves fan and just about everyone in my family is still so they would probably kill me if I didn't root for them. For the AL...I really can't decide, though lately I have been leaning towards Oakland. At first I was going to go with the Twins but they really aren' t that good and the fun of being a Free Agent Fan is that you get to root for someone good. So then I was going to go with Anaheim because they are not a team that's in the playoffs every year but they are still pretty good this year. But...lately I have been thinking I will go with Oakland. I have always found it hard to root for them with the way my team always gets embaressed so badly when we play them but, in spite of that, ever since 2000 I have always liked the A's.

I was going to write more but I think that's it for now. Sorry for the lack of non-baseball news. ;-) :-P

|