10.02.2002

***This is my blog from yesterday, which I forgot to post***

Quote of the day:

"We're going to build a first-class organization."
~ Eddie Einhorn, 1981

LOL. Ok, sorry. Inside joke. You have to be a Sox fan to get it it. We now return to our regulary scheduled blogging.


I am actually writing this last night. LOL, that sounds weird. You see, it is Tuesday night at 11:54 p.,. central time. I completely forgot to post a blog tonight and I had one all planned out too. So I'm lying here in the darkness writing it out in my head when I'm like "Just write it down, stupid." So that's what I'm doing now even though I should be sleeping. (I mean, come on! I just misspelled "writing" three times!)


Monday night was fun. My dad was out of town so my mom, my sisters, and myself had a "girls night out" so to speak. It was fun. As soon as school was out we went shopping. Then Sara had a skating lesson so Mom and I went for a walk while she did that. After that we went to dinner at Sweet Tomatoes (very good, btw). After dinner came more shopping! It was fun even though we spent a ton of money. I reminded my mom that it will al even out because now she'll go several months without buying anything. Plus, it wasn't like the money was wasted. Everything we got was something that was needed and will be used.


LOL, I laugh every time I do "Vocabulary Workshop" for English class. Each unit had 20 words and at least half of the words in each unit I already know and have been using...for years! Take, for example, some of today's words: delete, perpetuate, adversary, alienate, sojourn. Are those tenth grade words? I don't know...maybe it's just me. I have always been a reader, but still...

(Finished Wednesday morning at 12:10 A.M. CT)

|