I blogged on Sunday, but it didn't post for some reason and I was too tired to write it again. :-/
I'd like to thank Anna, Mark, and Susan B for linking to me in their blogs! :-)
I have had a horrible sore throat all day. Cindy, I was thinking of you while I was eating ice cream to cool it off. I know that's not exactly what you were eating when we chatted last week, but close enough. ;-)
Despite that though, the day was not all bad. I got a three cards (Thank you Paula, Jenny S, and Maidrya!) and a package (Thank you, Cindy!!! I haven't opened it yet...check your email...). Have I mentioned that I have a contest going with my mom to see which one of us receives more cards? She sent out more than me, but she said I'd probably get more than her. I'm currently winning 13-10. *wink*


<< Home