12.14.2002

I have just been in a bloggin' mood today...

My mom and I went Christmas shopping tonight. I got the rest of my sisters presents and another thing for a friend. I also bought three birthday presents. Now if you don't understand the insaness of this allow me to explain: the people who will be receiving these gifts don't have their birthdays until March, July, and July. Talk about early shopping! But I saw this thing and it's sooo perfect and I didn't want to run the risk that it wouldn't be there in a few months. So now I'm searching for a place to store these things!

Oh, I have a correction for my blog from earlier today. Christina's team only skated against one other team, not three. Now that we have that straight I'm sure you feel a lot better. :-)

Well, I did get my sandwich for lunch today (nevermind that I ate it at 3, not my usual lunch hours). It was good only...they forgot to put on the oil and Italian seasoning! Sheesh. I think I would really like these sandwiches if they would just give me what I ordered!!!!!

Later...

|