12.14.2002

My sisters skating teams competed this morning. They are in Michegan. Anyway, Christina's team took first place out of four teams, but Sara's only tied for 5th (out of six teams). I think they were a little upset about it, but this is their first year doing these types of competitions. They just have to be patient. Of course, it's hard to explain that to a bunch of seven and eight year olds. Actually, it would probably help more if some of their parents didn't expect too much too soon.

Last night I watched the Christmas episodes of SMK and RS. My mom and I watched them together and ordered takeout. That was to celebrate the extreme quiet around here with half the family out of town! LOL We got our sandwiches from Pot Belly. This was my first time there. We decided we better try them out since it's only like five minutes from where we live!!! I liked my sandwich though I was unable to completely enjoy it. They put hot peppers on it even though I had not ordered that. :-( Oh well, I got a free sandwich out of that! I think I am going to have my mom go pick it up so I can have some lunch. It's already 1:53...I've usually eaten lunch by now.

I'm so happy my grandparents are in town this weekend and that I get to see them! Wooohoo! They are going to bring lunch over here tomorrow and my uncle and his family are coming too. I get to see my little cousin! I haven't seen him in a couple of months. I can't believe he's going to be a year old in February! 2002 went too fast!! I can't believe my own sister is going to be a year and a half in January.

I've babbled enough for now. Later...

|