A friend of mine sent me this and since I had not done one of these in a while I decided to do it and put my answers in here. I noticed Susan had something like this in her blog the other day as well.
~~~~~~
1. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING
7 a.m. on weekdays; 6 a.m. on Sundays; and whenever I want (usually) on Saturdays.
2. IF YOU COULD EAT LUNCH WITH ONE FAMOUS PERSON, WHO
WOULD IT BE?
Stephanie Zimbalist
3. GOLD OR SILVER?
Silver, definitely
4. WHAT WAS THE LAST FILM YOU SAW AT THE CINEMA?
I think it was Scooby Doo. I don't have a lot of time for movies,lol.
5. FAVORITE TV SHOWS?
Remington Steele and Scarecrow & Mrs. King
6. WHAT DO YOU HAVE FOR BREAKFAST?
One of either toast, bagel, or waffle
7. WHO WOULD YOU HATE TO BE LEFT IN A ROOM WITH?
Hmmm....I don't know.
8. CAN YOU TOUCH YOUR NOSE WITH YOUR TONGUE?
No
9. WHAT INSPIRES YOU?
Well, that depends on what it is that I need to be inspired to do,lol. But I guess you could say I am inspired by my family, friends, music...there are probably more things.
10. WHAT'S YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Marie
11. BEACH, CITY, Or COUNTRY?
hmmm...I guess I'd say city, though I like the country too.
12. SUMMER OR WINTER?
spring and fall :-P
13. FAVORITE ICE CREAM
almost all of them!!! LOL
14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN?
Plain
15. FAVORITE COLOR?
Dark red, dark blue, teal
16. FAVORITE CAR?
VW silver Cabrio
17. FAVORITE SANDWICH FILLING?
Hmmm...turkey and cheese with lettuce, tomato, and mustard. (Now I'm hungry! Sheesh.)
18. TRUE LOVE?
What about it?
19. WHAT CHARACTERISTICS DO YOU DESPISE?
Uh, I'm not in a thinking mood right now but...annoying and stupid people (which are basically the same thing. rofl)
20. FAVORITE FLOWER?
I'm not a big flower person but I like roses the best.
21. IF YOU HAD A BIG WIN IN THE LOTTERY, HOW LONG
WOULD YOU WAIT TO TELL PEOPLE?
I don't know...some people I might never tell! Muahahaha!!!!
22. FIZZY OR STILL WATER AS A DRINK?
ewww...I don't like fizz
(::is a proud member of the no fizz club. Go us!::)
LOL
23. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHROOM?
and why did you want to know this? It's blue.
24. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING?
Uhh, not many. ::counts:: There is one key,lol.
25. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO?
Right here in Chicago.
26. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No.
27. FAVORITE DAY OF THE WEEK:
Friday
28. RED OR WHITE WINE?
I've never tasted either...
29. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY?
I went out to dinner with Pam and Heather.
30. U CARRY A DONOR CARD?
No


<< Home