11.28.2002

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Unlike a lot of people, my family has always had our Thanksgiving dinner at 6 p.m. Only seven people this year, but it was nice. I don't like turkey so I had mashed potatoes, corn, jello, and lasagna. I haven't had dessert yet though. I think I will have a slice of cake later while I read. *g* There is nothing better than dessert and a good book. *wink*

Tomorrow we are going to get our Chrsitmas tree. We get it from a tree farm in Wisconsin, and we cut it ourself. It's fun...as long as it's not too cold! LOL. I will have to put the hood back on my jacket, I guess. :-/ I'm not too big on hats. I need to buy some new ear muffs.

Now that we have reached Thanksgiving I can listen to Christmas music without feeling guilty! LOL I need to go look up some lyrics to a song I think I may use for my GWP. I think I already have all the required elements in it except that.

So how many of you went shopping today? Sheesh. It seems that Thanksgiving is the official Christmas kick-off! Or is that Halloween? LOL

Later...

|