12.29.2002

Why haven't I blogged since the 24th? I don't know...I guess I've just enjoyed keeping a low profile this past week. ;-) I actually haven't been on the computer that much, and even less during my *normal* times. Which is strange...I thought I would be on all the time like I usually am at non school times. Another thing is I really haven't gone to bed much later than I normally do either, and a couple of days I actually went earlier. It's been fun though watching movies, reading fanfic, and just being with my family.

I miss Pam though. She's one of my very, very good friends. She's out of town with her band. They are going to be performing during half time of the Outback Bowl and they are going to be in the Magic Light Parade at Disneyworld. So I want all you people to be watching those for Fremd High School. :-) But anyway, it's not like we see each other all the time anyway because we don't live super close, but a whole week without chatting with her online...it's almost unbearable. Maybe that's part of the reason why I really haven't been online that much this week?

I got an SLR camera for Christmas. I have looked at it some, but I need to some more to see if this is the one I want. I'm excited though!

Later...I'm off to help Debbie with her blog. :-D

|