2.06.2003

Hmmm, earlier I though of a bunch of things I wanted to blog about and now I can't remember any of them. :-P

I'm finally going to have my Confirmation. I'm two years late because, well, all the things that were going on in my family two years ago. Then last year my mom asked me if I minded waiting another year so Christina and I could just do it together, and I said I didn't. So Saturday my sister, my mom, and I are meeting with Father George. I'm sure it will go fine. I've been taking theology for the past two years (one of my favorite classes, mind you), so I probably know as much as him. *wink*

9 days until spring training! I finally found the broadcast shedule for the Sox. I nees to print that out so I don't forget anything. The first game on the radio is February 28th. First on tv is March 14. Then Opening Day for the regular season is March 31. I've been really hyper about this the past few hours. Things just have been...well too good to be true. So, I must leave this optimistic mode right now. Not allowed to be happy about the Sox for more than five seconds at a time. ;-) We've had enough jinxes in recent years! :-P

Something very neat happened to me tonight. One of my dad's friends that he works with has the Brewers as his client. He got invited to their event last weekend and he got me two autographs, among other things. So I can now add Richie Sexson and Ernie Harwell (!) so my autograph collection. So cool.

Okay, I'm getting nothing done here. Trying to blog, hold three im conversations, and browse message boards. This is not working! Later...

|