2.05.2003

I saw this in Susansuth's blog and I just could not resist!

FAVORITE...


Ice Cream: almost any kind


Food: potatoes


Dessert: ice cream or cookies


Vegetable: potatoes


Fruit: Tomatoes and bananas


Candy: Hershey's chocolate


Beverage: water


Movie: Combine a mystery, a romance and Cary Grant and you'll have it. <--- I like what Susan said! *g*


Channel: no favorite


T.V Show: Remington Steele and Scarecrow & Mrs. King. Not watching anything that's on right now.


Season: Spring and fall


Animal: dog


Country: USA


Brand of clothing: If I like it, I could care less about the brand.


Clothing Store: no favorite


Band/Group: The Corrs


Song: Like I could pick one. :-P


Playground Equipment: swing


Color: lots of favorites there.


Thing To Wear: anything comfortable


Jewelry To Wear: necklaces


Place To Be: Chicago


Sport to watch: Baseball


Sport to play: I don't really like playing sports


Number: 14


Flower: roses


YOUR FUTURE...


Dream Car: VW Cabrio in silver


Career/Family: Not sure what I want for a career yet. Same goes for the family thing.


Where are you going to live: Unless something changes drastically, Chicago's city/suburbs.


Are you ever going to marry: I don't know


Do you want to have kids: Maybe.


HAVE YOU EVER...


Drank alcohol? No


Done drugs? No


Broken the law? No


Run away from home? No


Broken a bone? No


Cheated on a test? No


Skinny dipped? No


Played Truth Or Dare? No


Flashed someone? No


Mooned Someone? No


Kissed someone you didn't know? No


Been on a talk show/Game show? No


Been in a fight? Yes


Ridden in a fire truck? Yes


Been on a plane? Yes


Come close to dying? No


Given someone a piggy back/shoulder ride? Yes


Eaten a worm/mud pie? No


Kissed Someone? Yes


Swam in the ocean? Yes


Had a nightmare/dream that made you wake up? No


WHAT IS...


The most embarrassing CD in your collection? The BSB Black and Blue cd. I haven't listened to it in ages though, so all's well. :-)

Your bedroom like? Bigger than the bedrooms of all my friends! Mwahahaha! Seriously, I love my room. Aruond here, we refer to it as my suite because it's so big that I can divide it into sections. I feel very blessed. I even have a little library in my room. *happy sigh*

Your favorite thing for breakfast? whatever I'm in the mood for that day.


Your favorite thing for lunch? see above


Your favorite thing for dinner? My mom's "restaurant" meals. She plans out her menues for each month in advance. She's made some delicious recipes! I started calling them her restaurant meals because, as I said to her, "it's like eating out every night."


Your house like? medium size I guess! LOL It's not small, but not huge either. Enough room for a family of six plus a dog to live very comfortably.


Your favorite Restaurant? any Mexican or Italian food


Your religion, if any? Christian


WHICH IS BETTER...


Coke or Pepsi? neither


Oranges or apples? apples


One pillow or two? 2


Deaf or blind? That's a hard choice. I don't know. If you are deaf you won't be able to hear music, but if you are blind you couldn't read books. Of course, on that end there are always audio tapes and/or people who can read to you.


Pools or hot tubs? pools


Blondes or brunettes? Brunettes


Tall or short? Tall


TV or radio? depends on my mood


Bike or Rollerblades? Bike


Dress or Skirt? skirt


T-shirt or Tank top? T-Shirt

Chips or Popcorn? depends on the kind of each


Cookies or Cake? cookies, unless it's chocolate cake.


Movies or T.V: Movies


Telephone or T.V: TV


McDonalds or Burger King: neither


Dairy Queen or TCBY: doesn't matter


Beach or Pool: pool


Movie Theater or Rent: Movie theater.


Garage Sales or Thrift Store: which one has the box of old Trixies? *g*


Wal-Mart or Target: Target. Wal-Mart stores are sooooo trashed every time I've been in one. It's a sensory nightmare. <--- So it's not just me!


Internet or Phone: Internet


E-mail or Snail Mail: Snail mail. Nothing like a hand-written letter.


Day or Night: either


Big or Small Envelopes: don't care


Swing or Slide: swing


ARE YOU...


A Vegetarian?: No


Good At Sports?: Nope, I'm not an athletic person.


A good Actor/Actress? never tried


A deep sleeper?: most of the time


A Good Dancer?: don't know


Shy?: Not shy, quiet.


Outgoing?: Not usually


A good storyteller?: I don't know.


DO YOU...


Enjoy parks? depends


Like Picnics? No


Like School? This year I do! (not counting chemistry! LOL)


Like the color pink? depends


Collect anything? yeah: books, barbies, Madame Alexander Dolls, postage stamps (though I haven't worked on that in a long time), and White Sox stuff (mainly autographs, though I have other things too).


Like to sing? Yes.


Like to shop? Yes


Like to Party? depends


Get in trouble a lot? No


Wear make-up? Not usually.


Chew your food before swallowing? Does anyone NOT chew their food before swallowing?


EVEN MORE.....


Living Arrangement: In a house with my parents, my three sisters, and my dog. :-)


What's on your mouse pad? "Hard Rock Cafe 2000"


Favorite Board Game: Clue and Aggravation


Favorite Magazines:none


Favorite Smells: I'm never good with this question. I guess I would say any of my mom's baking or cooking! I smell something in the oven right now.


Favorite Sounds: the sounds of happy people


Worst Feeling in the World: knowing that there's something wrong, but not knowing how it got like that, and how to go about fixing it.


What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?: depends on what I'm doing that day.


Roller Coaster: I like them.


How many rings before you answer the phone?: whenever I get around to it, if I manage that much.


Future daughter's name: Laura


What's the most important thing in life?: Faith, Family, and Friends.


Chocolate or Vanilla?: Chocolate


Favorite Alcoholic Drink: none

Do you eat the stems of broccoli?: yep


If you could have any job you wanted what would it be?: Writer and photographer?


Is the glass half-full or half-empty?: half full


What's under your bed?: nothing


Are your parents still together?: Yes

|