1.17.2003

I finally got to open Christmas presents at my grandma's today!!!!! Which means, not only did I get her's, but also gifts from my three uncles on that side of the family. Very nice gifts, all. Did I mention I love gift cards!? Today I got another gift card for Barnes and Noble (now I have three...I won't have to worry about money to buy the new Trixies, that's for sure!), Target (good place to buy CDs), and Gap (they have awesome sweaters, but I think I'll save it for summer). Then I got some cash from from grandma. Then from my Uncle Pat and his wife my present was for my sisters also. It's a basket filled with fun things to eat, like popcorn, cookies, Chex Mix, Goldfish..., and a movie! Ice Age is the movie, which I've never seen. I've heard it's funny though. I've already informed the family that, since Monday is a holiday, Sunday is going to be a family movie night!

I absolutely love family movie nights. We haven't been doing them for that long. The first one was in October...yes, it was. The day after the World Series ended. We've watched The Rookie, Attack of the Clones, Monsters, Inc, Home Alone, A Christmas Story, Hook, and I'm sure I'm forgetting some because half of those we watched at Christmas,lol.

I had my chemistry exam today. I'm feeling very good about it. Of course, I felt good about the first quarter too, and you all know what happened then...

I have three papers to write by next Friday. I was going to start on at least one of them tonight. I took all my stuff to my grandma's, but I didn't get anything done. First, my mom left Emily there so she could run to the store so I couldn't get any work done with her around. Then by the time my mom got back it was almost time for dinner, and...well, I just decided to call it a night and have fun for a change.

Well, I was going to write more, but I need to go do some other things for now.

Later...

|