I have an awful headache right now. I don't know what caused it. The only thing I can think of is that maybe there was MSG in the nachos I had tonight, perhaps in the bean dip. The thing is, I had these same nachos last week and I didn't get a headache then. And, I think I actually ate more last week than tonight. So...I don't know.
Okay, my grandma's computer is completely driving me crazy. Have I ever mentioned that I don't like Macs? ;-) Although, this particular problem may not be with the computer itself, but maybe AOL just being annoying as usual...I don't know. Hard to tell. What's happening is this: her computer works fine whenever she tries to do anything offline; in fact, she can get online and send and receive emails. What she can't do is go to any websites. She types in the website she wants to go to, hits "go" or whatever and then the whole thing closes up on her. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be?
Well, I'm not feeling so great. I really should go to bed. Later...


<< Home