Today has been such a good day. I'm feeling really optimistic about the Sox. I think they are now a legitimate contender for the central. (Of course, the central is so weak that they were a contender before today, but anyway~lol) I've been wearing my Sox hat (or as my dad called it: my Bartolo Colon hat) all afternoon, except I just took it off so that I could put headphones on.
I am really, really happy with this deal. I think everyone was a little hyper this morning, so I don't think World Series, but more of along the lines of Division Champs and a playoff win at home. After that you never know, but enough of this. I'm a Sox fan, not a Cub fan. :-P
Which reminds me of a conversation I had with my conscience earlier today...
~
I'm really happy about this.
(You should be.)
Now they have a chance to finish first.
(Exactly.)
Maybe they'll go to the Series!
(Excuse me? What team did you say you were a fan of?)
Oh, dear. I sound like a Cub fan.
(Now, that's better.)
But, I'm really happy right now, so I'm just going to enjoy myself.
(*gasp* Stephanie, what am I going to do with you?!?!?!)
~
Heehee...you should be able to figure which is which in that conversation. ;-)
Besides the whole getting Colon thing, I am extremely happy that Jeff Liefer is no longer apart of this team. You see, Sox fans wanted him to be gone just as much as he did himself,lol. So that's good.
I don't care about giving up Osuna, and we already have someone else to take his place anyway--Tom Gordon. I'm not too thrilled about picking up an ex-Cub, but I'm in too good of a mood to let a little thing like that bother me right now.
Now on to other subjects, which isn't much, as I've spent most of my day since 11 a.m. thinking about this.
Right now I'm listening to Lazy Day by Enya. I like this song, but then I like this whole album. I like One By One a lot. I might use it in a fic. We'll see. But back to the album...it's so relaxing. Actually, I got this from the library, but I am going to buy it on Sunday when I'm out shopping. Good album to play while doing homework.
I know there was something else I was going to say, but now I can't remember what it was. Shucks. I hate it when this happens to me. If I remember I'll come back.
Nevermind, I just remembered,lol. Today I heard Celine's new song, I Drove All Night. Love it! I suggest that you hear it asap.
Later...


<< Home