4.02.2003

I am feeling a bit better than I was a little while ago. The Sox just scored another run and so now the game is tied at 3. I don't understand why they aren't hitting. That was supposed to be the least of their problems. *sigh* Okay, Stephanie, chill out. There are 160 games to go after today.

Since today's game is a day game I rearranged my schedule so that I would be able to watch it. Now there is one of the advantages to being homeschooled. I was able to get all my classes done by 1 o'clock, when the game started. I still have homework (chemistry and math), but I couldn't focus on that and the game at the same time so I've been on here and I'll get to work on that homework as soon as the game is done.

Oh, Debbie, Teresa, and Mary C, you guys are going to be so proud of me. *g* After going at least a month without doing any writing I finally did some today! Did I work on those stories that have been in progress forever? Noooooo, of course not. :-P I started a new one. This came around because I am doing "Writing A Short Story" in my English Composition class right now. So I got the idea for this little story. It's nothing too exciting, just a piece of fluff that serves no purpose (well, except to get me through this English assignment), but hey, at least I'm writing again, right? Right.

I hope Voy is back up soon. I've already visited everywhere else, even places I haven't been to in ages. Maybe I should go find something productive to do?

Later...

|