It is now time for the Thursday Threesome stolen once again from Mark's blog and brought to us by The Back Porch.
Onesome: Lights- Did you watch the lights of Hollywood at the Academy Awards the other night? ...and were you surprised by any of the winners. ...or did you spend the evening doing something else?
I don't think I've ever watched them in my life, so no, I didn't watch. And I can't remember what I did Sunday night. I think I read.
Twosome: Camera- Do you enjoy photography? ...and do you take pictures for your web site if you have one? Hmmm... Digital or film? Inquiring minds and all that...
Heehee, do I enjoy photography...I LOVE it! Did I ever tell you guys that I was the Lake County Youth Champion a few years ago? I haven't done better than second in any catagory since then, but we'll see how this year goes...
No, I don't currently take pictures for my website, but I have a photo album that I put some in sometimes for people who want to see them.
Oh, and film all the way. ;-)
Threesome: Action- For some, March Madness has begun. Have you succumbed to the action of the basketball tournament, or are you immune to the madness and just waiting for regular programming to resume?
Basketball? What's that? Regular season baseball starts Sunday!! Woohoo!


<< Home