My entry just completely disappeared! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Today ended up being not as great as I had expected. The Sox lost, the Twins won, the Cubs won, the Braves lost...you get the idea. It seems like hardly any of the games went the way I wanted them too.
As if that wasn't enough a bunch of ex-Sox had good days. Loften, Durham, and Clayton (of all people!) each homered, while Liefer went 2-2 with 4 RBI. Of course, I'm still glad that they are gone but it is kind of ironic, no?
There is one positive about today's loss, however. The last time the Sox lost on Opening Day? 2000. What did they do in 2000? They won their division. Of course, we won't talk about what happened in October of that year to them. Actually, I seem to have blocked most of that out of my mind as I have not much memory of it other than the basics. Of course, that could also be because I only saw part of one of the games because we were traveling to and from my great-grandmother's funeral.
Well, I will stop now as basically everything on my mind is baseball related and I don't want to bore you all to death.
Later...


<< Home