3.31.2003

From now into October, there will be games every day, athletes with faces and personalities...tomorrow there will be enough box scores and probable pitchers to read right through lunch. This is real life, starting today.
--George Vecsey


Amen.

I'm sitting her with my Sox hat on. I'm a very happy person right now. *g* Normally the tradition is to get Opening Day off from school, but since the Sox game isn't until 2 we're just getting out a bit early. (Normally school gets out at 2:15.)

I just can't believe that baseball is finally here again. Now I'll always have something to do everyday, no matter what. There are 162 games ahead for each team (except the Rangers and Angels who started last night. There are 161 ahead for them. :-P). I wonder what will happen in them? Which players are going to surprise by having an amazing year? Which players are going to disappoint by not living up to what was expected? Which players will get hurt, and which of those will have season ending surgury? Which players will be traded to a contender come July? Which team will surprise by having an amazing year? Which ones will disappoint? How long will it take for people to stop picking the Cubs to go to the World Series?

I haven't checked the forecast yet today...Okay, I just checked it. It's improved in some places and worse in others. Now the high is in the 50's rather than the 60's. I'll take that though if that means no rain. Before it said there would be thunderstorms. Now it just says party cloudy. Oh dear, I just realized I've been rambling on about the weather and you guys don't even now what I'm talking about, which is the weather for Friday, April 4th, when I will be attending the Sox game.

Okay, a couple more things I want to do online before school starts, which is in like a few minutes! ::runs::

Later...

|