It is now time for the Thursday Threesom brought to us by the good people at The Back Porch.
Onesome: April Showers- What the heck? Snow again in the East (and other places) over the weekend? How are the heck are we supposed to get out into the garden? What's the forecast for this weekend where you are?
Horrible. 40's, possibly low 50's, with lots of rain and dreary days. Definitely not good for the first homestand of the season.
Twosome: Bring- Bring in the clowns! Yeah, do you get any help around the garden (house/apartment)? ...or when it comes to flowers, are you the Lone Arranger?
When it comes to flowers I'm no where in sight! I wouldn't work in a garden, or even with one single plant, if I was paid. Definitely not my cup of tea.
Threesome: May Flowers- Ah, yes, posies and pretties for everyone to enjoy... How about you? What is your favorite flower? ...and not only to receive: what do you enjoy growing at your place?
My favorite flower would be the rose, but honestly, I don't like receiving flowers that much more than I like planting or caring for them.


<< Home