I saw these in Grey's blog.

YOU'RE CHARLIE BROWN!!! You're lonely and you worry
over little things, you put yourself down much
of the time and usually the but of everyone's
joke
What Peanuts Gang Character Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla
Eh, I don't think this one is correct. It's funny. Sometimes you get the results to these things and it's almost 100% you and other times...lol. Rarely am I lonely. Sometimes I worry over little things, but not nearly to the extreme that many people I know do. Put myself down? Never! lol If there's one thing I have going for me it's my good self-esteem. And I don't know anyone who makes jokes about other people...we're too nice, I guess. :-)

You are a typical Prince Charming girl! you like to
be swept off your feet traditionally!
Who's Your Disney Dream Boy?
brought to you by Quizilla
I have always been known as a traditionalist. :-P
Oh, let's see. What's been going on since I last blogged. It's been too long, as usual.
I have been working for almost two months now. Actually, it will be exactly two months ago tomorrow that I was hired. In many ways, it does not seem that long. But in other ways, I do feel more a part of it then I did even at the one month mark. I don't feel so cautious anymore. I pretty much know everything that needs to be done, how to do it, and when to do it. There are still a handful of things I'm not sure about, and I'm still never sure exactly where everything is in the storage area. If I need help though my co-workers are nice about giving it. However, I like not having to ask for every little thing to be explained to me anymore. So overall, all is good on the job front.
School doesn't start for me until September 2nd. I wanted to start August 27th, but my mom needs the extra time to finish getting everything ready. One of the advantages of homeschooling, I guess. It's fine with me, except that I like getting out of school in May rather than June. Oh well, it will only be a week or two later. It won't make that big of a difference. I know my mom has always thought it silly to go back to school right before Labor Day only to then have that Monday off anyway. It does seem kind of silly, but I guess it makes more sense for public schools. That way you have like two or three days to get settled. Then after Labor Day is when you really get down to business, so to speak.
I have been to see Pirates of the Caribbean (which will be known from now on as "POTC") four times now. That's the most I have ever seen a movie in the theater. In fact, I had never seen one multiple times until this. The people I know who have seen it completely understand. The people I know who haven't seen it keep asking exactly what is so great about this movie. Well, don't ask because I am not even going to try to explain. Just go see it. And if you don't like it I don't want to hear about it. I don't respond well to my passions being dissed.
Whew! ::takes a deep breath::
I feel like I'm forgetting something. Well, I haven't talked about the Sox yet, but I'm not in the mood for that right now. I'm trying to have a good day.
Later...


<< Home