9.29.2003

Yep, new clothes for my blog! How do you all like it? Thanks to Kathy K for designing and setting it up for me! You do a terrific job!

In case you are wondering why I am posting during the day, I am on my lunch break and had a few minutes left after finishing my sandwich. :-D

School was really productive this morning. I read ten pages of history, all of this week's theology, and all of this week's composition plus one page of next week's. I also got a decent amount read in lit. Now about those three papers that need writing.... They are due a week from today, but I really want to get them written this week, rather than waiting for the weekend. First of all, my dad doesn't seem to understand the concept of homework so no matter how much I have he wants me to help him with other things instead. Secondly, I don't like having to try to write a good paper in one sitting and/or an hour or two. I like being able to write them over two or three days.

Work has been really slow since school started and now that it's cold outside it's even slower. I now take a book or homework so I have something to do when it's extremely boring.

Have to go...time for Spanish.

Adios...

|