10.06.2003

I should get my paycheck tonight. Let's see if my manager remembered to include the last one which bounced. *crosses fingers*

We have so many new ice creams, five to be exact. Three of them are chocolate so that gives us a total of nine chocolate ice creams, ten if you count Gold Medal Ribbon, which is chocolate and vanilla ice cream. I hope our costumers are chocolate lovers. lol

There's a lot of frustration for me right now. This morning I shut off the radio because I thought I was going to throw up. I've realized that Cub fans are not the most annoying beings in the world. No, the most annoying is Sox fans who root for the Cubs and vice versa. People who root, or claim to root, for "all Chicago teams" think that every one else is just being snobbish when we say that it is impossible to truly do that. They honestly think that they are a true fan of all teams. But guess what, you aren't. You may think you are, but it's nothing more than casual and/or fair-weathered. There is no passion involved. You aren't living and dying with one team. If that's more your style, fine. If you want the Cubs to do well because you think it's good for the city, that's great. But don't go claiming to be a true fan of either the Sox or the Cubs, or worse, of both. Because you aren't.

Later...

|